Garlic is a hardy, bulbous, rooted, perennial plant with narrow flat leaves and bears small white flowers and bulbils. The compound bulb consists of 6 to 34 bulblets called ‘cloves’ which are surrounded by a common, thin, white or pinkish papery sheet. Garlic has a strong flavour and taste.
Garlic is used for flavouring various dishes practically all over the world. In United States almost half of the produce is dehydrated for use in mayonnaise products, salad dressings and in several meat preparations. Raw garlic is used in the preparation of garlic powder, garlic salt, garlic vinegar, garlic cheese croutins, garlicked potato chips, garlic bread, garlicked bacon etc. Spray dried garlic products, liquid garlic preparations are other products. In India and other Asian and Middle East Countries, garlic is used in pickles, curry powders, curried vegetables, meat preparations etc. Oil of garlic is used as a flavouring agent in soups, canned foods, sauces etc.
The other properties are anti-bacterial, fungicidal and insecticidal. In the area of medicine, it is used for various ailments of stomach, skin diseases. It has wider applications in indigenous medicines and is also considered ashighly nutritive.
Health Benefits of Garlic:
1. Garlic Contains a Compound Called Allicin, Which Has Potent Medicinal Properties
2. Garlic Is Highly Nutritious, But Has Very Few Calories
3. Garlic Can Combat Sickness, Including the Common Cold
4. The Active Compounds in Garlic Can Reduce Blood Pressure
5. Garlic Improves Cholesterol Levels, Which May Lower The Risk of Heart Disease
6. Garlic Contains Antioxidants That May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
7. Garlic May Help You Live Longer
8. Athletic Performance Can be Improved With Garlic Supplementation
9. Eating Garlic Can Help Detoxify Heavy Metals in the Body
10. Garlic May Improve Bone Health
11. Garlic Is Easy to Include In Your Diet and Tastes Absolutely Delicious
Indian Fresh Garlic/Desi Variety:
Indian Fresh Garlic Peculiarity/Advantages:-
• Indian Garlic is very spicy and aromatic compared to Chinese and other Garlic
• Indian Garlic is best for cooking, pickling, sauce and for other ingredients, etc.
• Indian Garlic is fully natural Garlic, no hybrid varieties.
Size of Bulb: 25-35mm, 35-40mm, 40mm+ (40-50mm)
Packing: 20/25/40kg mesh bag
Harvesting time: February-March Month
Best Buying Period: March-July
Shelf Life: 8-10 month
Shipment: Loading on 40ft Reefer Container with 29mt load
We offer raw garlic clove and broken bulb for Garlic Paste,
Sauce, Powder, Pickles manufacturer, meat processing Industry and Pharmacy Industry, at a lowest